Speaking, Training & Presentations
Bonnie is a dynamic speaker and an empathic leader whose audiences leave feeling entertained, understood and empowered with specifically actionable information. In addition to speaking before myriad firms, some of her previous audiences have included the AICPA, the Association for Accounting Marketing, CPAmerica, Accounting Today’s Growth and Profitability Summit, Legal Marketing Association NE Conference and various state societies. She is happy to customize a topic for your firm or group as needed. Some of her previous presentations include:
- The Vital Role of Marketing in Succession Planning
- Content Marketing and Social Media for Professional Services Firms
- LinkedIn Benefits and Practical “How To” Information
- Making your Website a Business Development Tool
- How to Create and Implement a Marketing Plan
- Marketing 101 for CPAs and Attorneys
- Leveraging Your Relationships to Get New Clients
- Elevate Your Role and Get the Respect You Deserve
Clients have truly enjoyed and benefited from my training and presentations.
- Bonnie facilitated our marketing retreat and assisted us in the development of a new marketing strategy. We have been focused on transforming our firm’s approach to marketing, and bbr marketing has been a resource for every step of the process.
- Bonnie presented the topic Marketing 101 for CPAs to our N. Perimeter chapter of the GSCPA. She had fresh, insightful, interesting content, and she was a natural in front of our group. Bonnie has an engaging presentation style that kept our attention…even after dinner! We appreciated her 20 years of marketing experience and tips and anticipate inviting her back. I highly recommend her to any group!
- She had some great insights into the world of marketing and terrific presentation skills. Her experience with accounting firms is invaluable – she was able to tailor her presentation to our needs and weaknesses to provide insightful recommendations. I would make a point of attending another of her presentations – she’s wonderful!
- As a host of a monthly networking breakfast, I asked Bonnie to lead the attendees in a discussion regarding social networking and branding yourself. It was riveting. The breakfast was lively and Bonnie was simply a fountain of knowledge. I received so many compliments on that breakfast and all thanks to Bonnie. She was fantastic. She recently served as a panelist at another function I coordinated, and again, she did not disappoint. Bonnie is an instrumental member of this community and your life will be better with her in it.
- Bonnie led two LinkedIn sessions for our leadership team. Her presentation was clear and insightful, and reflected her solid understanding of the culture and business development approach taken by professional services firms. Each attendee left fired up about LinkedIn’s possibilities, with an understanding of exactly how to make LinkedIn work for them. As proof that the sessions were truly well received and of substance, a month after the sessions, people are still enthusiastically applying the LinkedIn principles she taught us and have bought into the platform as a useful tool.
Click here to download Bonnie’s speaker sheet. Reach out today to discuss your speaking needs so we can put together a presentation that will get the results you want and entertain your audience too!